Monday, September 29, 2008

LoneStar Triathlon Festival

CANCELLED DO TO TRAVEL FOR WORK!!!!!
April 3-5, 2009
LONE STAR WILL BE READY TO ROCK IN 2009! AFTER THE DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE IKE, LET'S HELP REBUILD GALVESTON! THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO HELP OUT, BY COMING BACK AND SUPPORTING THE ISLAND!
As everyone knows that I completed the Nation's Triathlon on September 13, 2008, for Team-in-Training which is to benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. With everyones donations, I was able to raise $5,355, and our TexasGulf Coast team of 26 was able to raise over $128,000. The TNT group had some 700+ individuals from its 55 chapters raise over $3 million for this one event.
Now back to the IronMan in April, I will be doing this event once again with TNT and have pledged to raise $5,000 for this event. Please view my fundraising page to track all my progress at http://pages.teamintraining.org/txg/lstri09/bmwhite45

No comments: